Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas United Talents

As some of you know I have bought a 23ped robot beacon as my Christmas present to the society.

I would like us to use it over the christmas holiday for a big soc event.
This is an easy mission so all our members that would like to join in are most welcome. We dont just need fighters we need ppl to open boxes for loot.

I know some of you have to work so if you want to go e-mail me teshik@hotmail.co.uk or post a comment with when it is not good to go i will try to organize it when it is good for everyone.

Loadz of Merry Christmas Wishes

TESH

4 comments:

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

I have no holidays between xmas and new year (spent them all during the year). So sorry if I can't be there for the soc-beacon. Anyway, good luck and pleqse do HOF :)
Can you post MA-time and date when the event will happen?

Quitin Psycho Sirius said...

Beautifull initiative Tesh! You spoil us, but we'll allow it;) I've aquired some plating to keep me save from the bots and look forward to a shootout in their ship. For me the evening of the 28th would be impossible.
Cheers,
Quintin

Caramon said...

Almost anytime is OK for me as long as I now a bit in advance. Perhaps you can propose a time that suits you and we can let you know if it is ok. I look forward to it. There is a great guide from Pinky on EF about the missions.

Caramon said...

... And I read there can be up to 12 ppl on a mission. That leaves plenty of room for all in the soc that wants to join :)