Friday, October 06, 2006

"Twist"ed Behavior

Yes, soc fellows, I am still in pursuit of the All-Time High HoF. However, I am trying to go about it through another route -- one so brilliantly clever that I may be the only one pursuing it.

While everyone throws their biggest weapons at the biggest creatures in hope for the biggest rewards, I am taking a different approach. I have chosen the approach of the ninja, the assassin, the professional sniper. One shot, one kill, one loot. My prey -- little birds.

Okay, it's a little disturbed. SoothingMist was kind enough to point this out on our hunt Thursday night. But with one shot from my amped A3, I can kill an Old Turp. 7 ammo investment, so even a few pec is profit. A Fugabara Guardian can't get away fast enough. Chirpy -- what Chirpy? One shot turns a Gibnib into one Gib and one Nib. I am undefeated.

Now I have never seen a global saying, "So-and-so killed a Chirpy Stalker worth 471 PED and has been entered into the Hall of Fame." But for the minimal investment, the payoff is nice. Therefore, what I am going for is the record cash-in for a Chirpy. My record -- 13 PED and 74 PEC. It was an old Chirpy, so all that cash was probably its pension (and the reason it couldn't fly away). Cha-ching.

And who knows how much those Old Turps carry...

Curly Twist Bender

1 comment:

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

"It was an old Chirpy, so all that cash was probably its pension (and the reason it couldn't fly away)."

LOL!

But very nice post, I will break some wings too some time.