Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A "Twist" of Fate

Let me tell every soc member a very valuable piece of information -- whining works.

My last entry described the frustration I was having from not getting a Global since a year before the Crimean War. Well, someone at MindArk must have felt sympathy for me. Yesterday I went forth and killed a bunch of critters by Echidna, and one of them -- a SnarkSnot Mature -- happened to be carrying 221 PED! Obviously the Snark wasn't that mature, or it would have known not to carry so many PEDs in a bad neighborhood like Echidna. But, long story short -- I got my global! All I had to do was cry and pout and complain about not getting a global and is showed up! How about that?

My next entry will be an extended complaint about how I've never ever claimed an All-Time High Hall of Fame winner...

Curly Twist Bender

1 comment:

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

What can I say but GRATZ!!