Saturday, October 13, 2007

New Mad

Thats my good old avatar. I think, VU9 brought a real improvement in graphics although it also brought some bad changes like the equip decay which in my eyes is nothing more than another way to take our peds. I must agree with Neo and many other players that the cheap armors gained a better look than the more expensive ones but i cant yet confirm that VU9 brought more crashes, i experienced none yet. On the other hand i think the new storage and inventory interfaces are a bad idea. Displaying all items in inventory makes it a little chaotic and confusing, although the items currently equipped are "blued out". It makes inventory look messy.
All in all i must say that VU9 brought a real increase in graphics but also some decrease in some parts of gameplay.

So here is new Mad now wearing Gremlin Armor and an Aurora Helmet. I think it looks quite cool and i really love the mirror effects of the armors.





Another question: What you guys think about a society forum? I think it would make discussions easier and would also improve activity in society. Well, tell me your thoughts about that.

3 comments:

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

Hey,
The aurora helmet fits the gremlin, you look amazingly cool in this new VU.
Personally I like the new inventory including the blue-out equiped items, because that way it stays at the same place in your inventory, you don't need to drag and drop :) just imho.
The idea of a forum is great. But 1) it should be independant of any member (like this blog, I may leave EU this will stay) - 2) I don't know how much activity there will be, and that was the idea of a blog (it does need lesser attention).
But I really like your interest to have a more community feeling.
Also you said on saturday sochunt: we should do this every week. True, but my idea of the fist-hunts is to not exclude people. It would be cool to have a weekly "easy" hunt (more people, lesser firepower, bigger mobs). So everyone can participate. And it is a good way to know some newbies.

Cheers mate!

nix said...

OMG this new update is great...
I look even better now lol and those pics here are awesome!!

veryveryvery nice, god i hope i can get on a bit more now, been very buzy lately, baby coming fast now less then a month now...

Anyhow, cya all in a bit again hehe

Neo-The-One said...

I still look like shit (always did), time to buy a new videocard...