Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thank you so much




At 4 am EST time, Neo logged into EU and told me he had somthing to give me. So, we met at wolve. He, then had informed me that since i've fallen own hard times... (had a baby 2 months ago) the soc had taken a collection for my family. He then placed the peds/items in the trade box.


I, told him that it was too much and that I could not except it. He told me every one gave a little so it was OK to take it. I was so touched by this gift, that I was nearly in tears. The amount did not matter (and it was NOT a small amount). It was, that my friends cared enough to do this for my family that mattered to me. This touched me so ,I had to wake my wife up to tell her. After she woke up enough to understand, what I was telling her she to was very touched as well. This gift meaning so much to us. I will not be leaveing EU, I will be chipping a few skills to make ends meet. But, I will keep some skills for the yrs. to come with my soc=friends/family.

2 comments:

Neo-The-One said...

Sweet family! Hope all will work out fine!

greetz Vincent

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

Hey Code!
Hope that everything works out fine for you!

PS: Don't credit me for that gift, excuse me :/