Saturday, August 05, 2006

Buying skins and paint…

I realized I will never have any real progress in my tailoring and coloring unless I start to buy some stuff. So from now on I am interested in the following:

  • Animal skins / Generic leather (200%)
  • Orange paint (400%)

It gives you an easy way to sell loot you don’t need without giving MA a ped in auction fee and it hopefully gives me some progress in tailoring and coloring.
I am getting a bit bored with the Opalo :-)

I can make some different shoes, pants and shirts (basic, urban pattern, street pattern) in about 7 different skin patterns. Talk to me if you want anything for TT price (normally 2-4 peds) There is a good overview of how tailored clothes in different skins look at: http://electra.co.nr/ With some skilling I hope I can soon start to make jackets and boots.

I can also try to color anything you want if you bring the paint.

And another thing: Wouldn’t it be nice to all meet in EU and take our picture with a screenshot and then show it here?

/ Caramon


No comments: