Monday, August 14, 2006

I'm a Senior Hunter now!

Great! Great! Thanks Beni! Even though I feel like a noob (sometimes), I managed to become a Senior Hunter. I'm not the person who kills a couple of Atroxes without breaking my finger because of all the clicking. But I can handle some young Sabakumas and young SnableSnot Males :) LOL.
No, really, I can kill some Argonouts now and Bery Providers with only a TT-handgun and an A103 amp... Now and then I mine somewhat, and like to share my ideas of good areas. Sometimes I go mine together with Curly Twist Bender (what a name) to explore an area. It is always fun losing PEDs together :D
I still wonder when I should switch weapons, leaving the TT-guns in my storage, but the hitrate is only 0.9/10. And seriously, it is a waste of ammo! I don't even gain more experience points with it, so why the hell should I change?
I still love to sweat now and then, not only for the PEDs, but I gain much Evade and Combat Reflexes with it, and that helps a lot when hunting. And I like to meet new people, even though it are noobs. If I really want to earn some PED by sweating I go to Pandora and sweat some Berycleds, after that I kill them and loot some more PEDs :) But sometimes I just sweat without armor in PA with some other guys/gals. If I use my simple FAP-5 on a noob, he/she's surprised and sometimes they want to give you some sweat (I never accept), and that makes me smile and still that social part of the game attracks me!

Well, again, thanks to Beni for elevating me to a "Senior Hunter" (maybe it has something to do with my age, lol) and for all the happy times I have in soc.

Maybe something to think about: I think the name "Hunters klan" isn't good enough anymore: I see Caramon and Twist doing great job in tailoring. And Beni is a god in mining... And I'm a very good sweater, lol :)
I think we could use a better name for our soc!

See you around guys!

No comments: