Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Twist's Global Conspiracy

Hello soc! After a three-day, insomnia-induced spree of hunting, I think I killed about half of the mobs on Eudoria (the weaker half) and found every kind of interesting thing around. I skinned and deboned an atrax (after it was dead), brought the Faucervix hodres to near-extinction -- thanx VinzZ -- and took out a Tantillion that was carrying a gun -- I guess it didn't have ammo or I'd be in trouble. I found some people who might make nice recruits, explored new areas, and did some power skilling. But the most amazing thing about this entire time out was...NO GLOBALS!!!

Not even a silent global -- nothing! The biggest, fattest mobs out there had apparently spent all their cash and dumped off their valuable items, leaving me to find stuff like hair spray, a can of paint, or a half-eaten bombardo. During the marathon, someone scored a crafting HoF worth 14k -- and my total globals were zero. Nil. Zip. Nothing. The null set. Zilch.

This is where the conspiracy thing comes in -- as an American, I naturally think that if anything goes wrong for me it has to be a conspiracy rather than bad luck. Anyway, I know our soc is very diverse and worldly, but can anyone testify that they have seen an American get a global? If they can, I need to find another excuse for my misfortune. For now, I'm blaming everyone else -- just like an American.

On a more serious note, as 'United Talents' I think there's something we might be able to do to really 'Unite' our skills and help one another build our 'Talents' as well. Since a number of us craft things, perhaps it would be of benefit to share BPs. If I loan my tailoring BP to someone, that person would be able to have more successes while skilling and possibly make money, and they might just raise the QR of my BPs. Of course this would be on the honor system, so trust is important. But it would allow a sharing of resources to potentially benefit the entire soc. Opinions? Comments? It might make us sound like a crafting guild, but maybe that's a benefit we could use.

Curly Twist Bender

1 comment:

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

Curly, yhe serious not was intersting :)
I like people who think how to improve the society.
I will made a post soon with some things we might try to achive in the future.

Cheers,
VinzZ