Friday, August 31, 2007

Mining lover


Hey hey hey!

I'm not showing of a global, nor a HoF and neither an ATH... Not that don't want to ;) Many people have asked me why I don't deposit. As a "society leader" (what's in a name) I sometimes feel a bit of a scammer because I gather my PEDs together at the cost of others. I have being mining for a long time now, and almost every probe has been written down and been put in an Excel sheet. Twist knows that I am that fanatic to do that... With that knowledge I manage more and more to keep alive (ped-wise) easily. Also I know the market pretty well... I still do sweat sometimes but that only on my way to a mining place, or when bored and hunting Sabakumas. Here's a little sample of my notes ;)
Every single square is 100mx100m. This site contains Nexus, Light Liquid and (better less than more) sweetstuff.
Cheers!! And I love mining ;)
VinzZ


1 comment:

MissEviL said...

Oh nice Vince! this can be very helpful =) Thankyou for sharing this!

*grabs her probes!