Thursday, August 16, 2007

My First Global (picture, that is)!

They say you never forget your first time! Well, I've had a number of globals, but this was the first one I have ever captured in a screenie. There have been others where I have a pic of me just standing there, and some where the pic is just a black box that takes up 500K. But this one, my many soc-friends, has the sparkly halo, the loot, the location, and the reminder that I had just taken a hit for 61 points of damage (I hate red-colored hits). Irt even shows the area on the map (in Amethera, so if anyone wants to rush over there and see if there are a few more Mature Atroxes running around just dripping with body oil, go ahead.

Unfortunately, I cannot show you a screenie of a mining tower, a HoF or an ATH. I will post those firsts if they ever come up. Here's hoping!!!

Curly Twist Bender

2 comments:

MissEviL said...

So cool! Stellar has screenshots of just about all my globals except my first few. They really bring back memories hehe What do you use to take screenshots? Stellar uses Fraps. I like it, I just assigned it to f12 and start it before entropia and it runs in the background. When Stellar sees glowies I hit f12 =) Stellar also has a few screenshots of globals you and I got hunting together to hehe

Caramon said...

Gratz Twist!

Another great tool is AutoScreen made by MrSmith and Nakia on ww.iencoders.com. Its a really good tool that automatically takes the global screenies and store them in dated folders. Since I started to use it I always get good screenies automatically.

Btw, interesting choice of hunting gun, not an (L) man? :)