Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A "Twist"ed socie sez hello!

Hello.

Okay, there's more than that. During the summer, our society has endured two major events. First, our numbers have grown rapidly, and we are quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with (at least around Wolverine Hope). Second, the European summer has meant that a lot of people are on holiday and will not be back until later, which means they will have a lot of new faces to see and avis to meet. On that note, let me be the first to introduce myself to all new socies and remind the old folks who I am.

Most people know me as Twist, but the full name is Curly Twist Bender. I am one of the resident tailors in the soc, as well as a reasonable miner -- not as good as Beni, but who is? I moved to this world over a year ago, and would be more than glad to help out new members and hunt with the older ones. I am from the USA, so I only speak American -- please do not hold that against me.

I would also like to get some comments on whether anyone would be interested in a fist-hunt in a few weeks. I was thinking Stalkers and Prowlers -- things that loot nicely -- and I know a very convenient place where we can do some armor-free fist-fighting. Who's interested? Comment with what times of the weekend are good or bad.

Oh...by the way...if you want to know what mob we can hunt Stalkers and Prowlers, here's my recommendation:


Just a thought. I will make more plans once our proud socies start commenting.

Curly Twist Bender

3 comments:

MissEviL said...

Ohhhh Stellar likes fist hunts! I will go if I can. If it's on a weekend I can go for sure!

Caramon said...

Me too!

Thats a fun hunting style that all, old and new, can join. You only need a TT powerfist.

With enough ppl we can hunt almost anyting. Armax bull providers perhaps?

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

Hey Curly, great idea! I like fisting a lot! Set a date, pick a time! I try to be present!