Thursday, September 20, 2007

MadLion and the will of Fortuna

Since i played Entropia I enjoyed it alot and even more since i joined the United Talents. Thanks also go out to my Mentor Patrick Pole Hyde who really introduced me to this game and helped me with any kind of question or problem. After about 3 months and shortly after completing my Discipleship Fortuna favored me with a nice Hunting-HoF.A Caudatergus Young (!) providing me with 2.6 kPEDs. Then i decided to put my focus on Ore-Mining. Except of 2 minor Globals my funds kept vanishing. EU went on like that for about 6 Months. Then I thought about starting mining EN-Matter to keep a basic funding by mining Nexus and sweating. I mined for about 3 weeks sporadically and then it happened. While checking my Nexus-Deposit I found it.

An Extremely Large (XIX) Nexus-Deposit. After drilling for hours decaying several drillers I had extracted all. Income is saved for next months.
In this place thanks go out to Jalia and Rene for providing me with drillers!

Let there be more HoFs like these! :)

3 comments:

BoneScrolls said...

Hey MadLion !!
Boney saiz grtZ

Teshik said...

gratz madlion nice hof!!!

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

Wow, That is great!!!
Very nice HoFs!!