Wednesday, October 10, 2007

VU 9.0

Of course there is a lot of discussion on the Entropiaforum.com abou the VU, but i also want to start a private/soc discussion about the new look and feel of EU.

If i look at the picture of Vinzz, before and after, my impression is wauw he looks cool, like a real BOSS. IMO, i look a bit better, too. But my Phantom armor looks like an ugly wetsuit. The new taxes, the new inventory, storage, the dissapearance of the shortkeys when repairing weapons etc are a bit annoying. Also the crashes are irritating. What is your opinion???

cya online, The-One

1 comment:

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

Dissapearence of shortcuts must be a bug... Better go submit that to MA.

I really like the new storage and inventory. Finally I can organise it better and it looks much better too. I guess Auction will have a facelift soon, it doesn't fit the game anymore.

I did cost me 100ped or more to repair clothes :/ But the result is good imho. The graphics are a lot better, and in another way the peds are still mine, just invested in clothes.

But the tax on putting on armor is foolish! They gain money on its normal decay anyway. For clothes I can understand it, and it is better for the economy. Now if ya craft a full TT pants it is worth it!

EU looks amazingly better... Still evaluating it...