Monday, November 12, 2007

unitedtalents.net

Check this out http://unitedtalents.net/ and let me know what you think any ideas could you please send to teshik@unitedtalents.net

This is my first attempt at a web site creation and I have absolutely no knowledge of html. I do have some good web creation software though and think that I can do a fairly good job at this.
I have bought the unitedtalents.net domain name so it is ours. The site is hosted on a free server for the time being so is limited in size and bandwidth but I can upgrade as nescessary pretty cheaply.

18/11/07 Forum added

All help will be appreciated.

Tesh

4 comments:

MissEviL said...

OHH an actual website for our society! Stellar likes! If you need any help just tell Stellar, I can do a little bit =) Keep up the good work!!

Neo-The-One said...

Looking good Tes. I used to make site with dreamweaver. Very nice and easy tool. Maybe it helps. AND i think Stellar is a real Whizz, so she can definitly help.

Greetz Theone

nix said...

Real nice Tesh, looks light and easy to visit, not bad, not bad at all my dear watson

hehe froggietime

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

Devotion :) Yep, sure it is a good thing :)
A official domain for our society is very cool. Hope we can use it a lot! Very cool Tesh!

-VinzZ