Monday, December 17, 2007

Alien hunting at CP

Hi,
Here are some pics from my trip to CP to hunt aliens.
Aurlis are pretty ugly, but the domes are a nice exotic place when Calypso gets boring:



Hunting is expensive in decay. They hit a lot.
On the plus side I gain skills much quicker here than when hunting feffs at Camp Phoenix.
They also global pretty frequently.
Here are my globals so far from this trip:







Hope some of you can join me for some teamhunts. A few of us could probably hunt those Aurli Ravagers in dome 4. Can we kill Hogglo, Chompers and Falx it shouldnt be impossible.
If you can kill an Argonaut Hunter solo I think you can hunt here without getting too frustrated from dying.
I will be up here for a few more days.
Hope to see you in Space!
/Caramon


4 comments:

Neo-The-One said...

I will join you soon Cara. Untill when will you stay there?
Grtz The-One

Neo-The-One said...

I joined Cara last night. And even the Ravangers didn't stand a chance. Lets hope we get an ATH soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quitin Psycho Sirius said...

Cara, Neo and I went for a teamhunt yesterday and managed to get some globals for our decay. The mobs we quite agressive and tended to spawn in bunches right where you stand. Definately a nice experience, but the decay bill was too painfull to make this a habit. I learned that I need to skill some more and switch to blp for greater damage. My trigger finger is itching allready ;)

Quentin

Crea said...

Possible to join you? Stand Argo hunters indeed
May be a soc event