Sunday, February 18, 2007

Knyx's Greasy Atrax HOF


I never thought I'd hit a large HOF, so this one for 7736 peds, came as a huge surprise! I've titled it the "Greasy Atrax HOF" because I got 7700+ peds in Animal Adrenal Gland Oil.
This is only the third time I've been to CND, and came up yesterday after winning an auction for an apartment.....and to stalk Beni ;o).
Just prior to this HOF I had two globals, one for mining and the other for hunting. Immediately after this HOF, I got another global in mining.....so needless to say.....it's been a good day!
Three globals and a uber HOF (for me anyway) in two hours is unbelievable, and all owed to my large, but magic, derriere.

5 comments:

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

Multiple Gratz Baby, you are one of a kind! You skill up faster than anyone else! Gosh, I admire you!

Hof again!
Cheers!

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

ps: how did I manage not to talk about your derrière...

Teshik said...

Gratz!! Knyx

hope my trip to space is as good as yours

Tesh

nix said...

HAHAHA nice one Knyx, great comment lol

Caramon said...

Bigtime gratz Knyx!
All that dedicated playing pays off, you are really worth it.

Damn my Lyst tower wasnt even the socs biggest hof that weekend :)