Saturday, February 17, 2007

Lyst Tower!

I finally got very lucky with my mining and found a lot of Lyst.
Towers are strange, I cant mine it but have to wait 24 hours before "the first batch is processed" - whatever that means.

This proves also a newbie miner can get lucky. I have just 400-550 levels in my mining skills.
Now I have to find a lot of oil to turn all this lyst into basic filters :)

I had some problems to get the screenshots I pasted into Word into jpgs for the blog but here is one I took a bit later.Now I can finally afford to upgrade my fap-50 :)


/Caramon

5 comments:

Mark Connor said...

Oh man.... MEGA GRATZ!!!!!

What type of finder do you use??
Wow...great!! Tell us, how long the tower had to do with this depot... ;)

MFG Mark Connor

Teshik said...

Gratz Cara

Another one for the soc!
we seem to be on a roll right now.

Keep them coming

Tesh

nix said...

GRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ man, veryvery nice first time i see this, get some more !!

Quitin Psycho Sirius said...

Bigtime gratz Cara!

Now if only MA would deliver that shipment of beer to the bars;)

Cheers,
Quentin

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

This is so damn cool! I am so happy you have this great HoF. Because you are worth it! Keep up the good work :)

Oh, yes beer is always welcome =)

VinzZ