Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm not an unreasonable person, just crazy...

Hello my dear soccies,

Our soc is growing and doing very well, both due to the great people and the blessing of Lootius. If you don't know what I mean, than read the HoF posts below!!! (and if you didn't know you we great people, just trust me on that one;)
Now I am very happy for all these people and as VinzZ can confirm, I have nothing to complain either. But there is something missing which I want really badly. I want to break the 4k HG skill barrier. Now don't go thinking that this is a minor thing, because as long as I believe in this goal, I will kill to get there:) Some of you already know that I bought a Karma Killer. Mostly because it has a cool name, but also since I am getting pretty tired of battling others at the auction for the overpriced korsses. Now eco sux monkey balls at my skill level, so I have decided to skill up a lot. The plan forsees me climbing from 3600 to 4k HG THIS WEEK. Oh yes, you read correctly, this dude is going to sacrifice his eyes, fingers and social life in order to reach this goal.

Update:
Sometimes EU appears to be a living entity and a cruel one at that. When I was just playing at random, I was getting globals like there was no tomorrow and I almost felt sorry for everyone else;) But now that I have a goal in 'life', the loot has disappeared like water in a desert. Now I am not talking about not getting globals - that is perfectly ok - I am talking about getting loot 1 in 10 times! That implies a return of about 7% for me... Guess what that does to my precious ped-card balance! For clearity, I tried relogging multiple times and hunted longus, argos, atrax, atrox, drones, molisks, feffoids, estophyls and those ratched chickens with different weapons, but to no avail. *please imagine some horrible Dutch curses* So I have skilled up from 3600 to 3674 - sweet - but my patience with the loot policy is wearing thin. Perhaps I should go mining a bit, I'm sure I will get a big-ass HoF in no-time;) Than again, it would most certainly be growth molecules and I have been assured those are only good for shit:)
I feel relieved now... Who knows, maybe Magnus the balancing manager takes pity on me and lets me loot an ancient improved nailpolish kit (L).

Wish me good luck and good loot. I'll try to spam some globals while I am at it;)

Cheers,
Quentin

p.s. Yes, I was bored waiting for my job to get processed, so I went ahead and wrote this nice little post...bite me;)

2 comments:

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

Always loving it to read your well written post Psycho. I wish you all the best with skilling and hopefully you get an ATH for some compensation.

Greets,
VinzZ

Anonymous said...

I'm going for 10HA on riffle while doing my experiment. I know I wont get it in one week and yes, if I get the nice big loots and good return I'll chip in the rest. :D