Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Society Info

Hey hey! I am still at work so I have a little time to write some words for the blog ;)
This weekend I got me a full set of BoduGuard armor. Peter Slayer crafted 3 parts of it, the rest I had already from auction. (Thanks Peter for this!). I really like the armor for its design. Some people may find it crazy to buy armor that protects like Settler and call it a waste of money because you can't use it. Until I say what can you do with a GemBustier? LOL.
Anyway MissEviL bough a full set too, because it fitted her eyes. :)) And I know Caramon is buying a full set too. It is only a lvl1 crafted armor doesnt cost a thing, but it must be fun to be armored like that and go to Twins :) And doing some eco-sochunt with equal weapons. I know, I always talk about eco sochunting, but that is because I am not a hunter and don't want to waste peds on hunting that much.

OK, as Quentin said below, our society is growing. I personally like a big society, but it may not grow that fast so people don't know eachother anymore. That's should be the start of the decay. Last weekend I rejected a Junior Recruit, and only based on his age: 16 years, to young to join. People who are in and are young don't risk to be booted ;)

Some rules before adding people to our society:

1. Try to figure out their age. 21 should be the minimum age.
2. They should be playing already for a certain time. 1 day people are not allowed.
3. Don't recruit your own disciples until you know he/she's gonna last.
4. Childish/Beggars/Rude people try to avoid them in our soc, the only thing they can give our society is damage.

All members know that our mainbase is Wolverine Hope. Unfortunately I only see little socpeople there: Acronoid, Teshik, Caramon,...
Maybe our mainbase isn't good for you all, no problem, we can pick a new location. But it would be so much fun to see more people of our society at auction, and in one place. It is also VERY good for our society to be seen. So we need a mainbase to log off, use auction, storage, buy ammo, etc... It needs to be a little distant too for new people to have their first goal to make: reaching our homebase, and getting their first promotion.

Last thing, as it is nearly 17.00h and I go home then:
PLEASE DO FILL IN YOUR LATEST ACTIVE MONTH EVRY MONTH AT A SOCIETY TERMINAL. IF NOT YOU CAN BE DEMOTED!

bibi, tata, slukes, and bye!
-VinzZ

3 comments:

Quitin Psycho Sirius said...

Wolferine Hope 4Ever, don't mess with our hometown, or else... I'll send Acro after you;)
It is a nice and quiet place with some friendly people. Personally I get all my stuff there.
Oh and I still think that bodyguard might make a cool soc outfit, I want a set!
Most importantly I agree with you on the not-knowing-people-in-the-soc-is-a-bad-thing point. You have really opened my eyes on that one! Perhaps we could organise a nice soc event for group bonding. I'm willing to think of something, but give me some time;)

Cheers,
Quentin

Teshik said...

I also agree on not letting our soc grow too big too fast.
As for Wolverine as our base I think it is fine and not so much to ask that ppl spend more time there. It is no hardship to TP to Wolves to craft,repair,auction etc. Wolves is also not too hard a TP to get to. IT might be a long way but is a good test for promotion. I am also willing to keep any new member company on this or any new TP run.
Wolverine Hope is my Home TP.

Anonymous said...

Wolfies 4ever. It is the homebase of many nice players and it even easily to click onto on the map when it is 3am and you just want to sleep.

And yes, I really prefer a cousy soc where I know all people then a big cold soc where I feel lost.

I will ask age first before recruiting any new members, but I think we should hold a recruitstop for a while.

We could do another socbeacon mission, that would be very fun. But I'm kinda cought up into my experiment atm, so I might not see much of you guys in the time to come.

Bless you all a nice juicy HoF and may lootius protect you from the big bad wolf :D