Thursday, April 05, 2007

Society Video

Hi. I have been very busy lately takeing screenshots for a society slideshow. This was going quite well when i thought why stop there, why not go all out and make a video. So after much playing around and alot of frustration i have now got all the software (and finally worked out how to use it).

Thats the hard bit over so now comes the fun part I NEED LOADS OF FOOTAGE.
anyone who wants to be in it please contact me ingame or by e-mail teshik@hotmail.co.uk
or leave a comment and we can get together to sweat, hunt, mine or even parade your costumes on the catwalk near Nymphtown. Now come on dont be shy I know you all like to show off at times. Any ideas are welcome.

I want to make this fun so all help is apreciated.

Regards

Tesh

1 comment:

Vince VinzZ Zyon said...

count me in ;)
Is it to display the graphics on your screenpanel?

-VinzZ