Monday, October 16, 2006

My Love of Leather!

Sorry to disappoint, but this entry has everything to do with tailoring and very little to do with my personal fashions and fetishes. Anyone who was expecting something a little more spicy is excused to go to other websites.

I recently engaged in some trade with a tailoring friend of mine who had a nice collection of hides from beasts all around the world. We traded notes, swapped ideas, and I ended up buying a collection of exotic hides and leathers. Now I am the proud owner of leathers from just about all creatures great and small -- from Daikiba to Atrax, Combibo to Allophyl. For All Hallow's Eve, I think I'm going to dress up in Tripudion hides and see if anyone notices.

The one thing missing from this celebration of leather is -- skill. To use most leathers other than Snablesnot I need a higher skill level. How much higher is another debate, but for now, let's just say 'higher'. So for now I can collect all the Turp and Fugabara hides I want (see previous entry about shooting birds), but I can't make them into hats, jackets, shoes and racy underwear. Very frustrating indeed -- especially if you enjoy the feeling of an Armax thong and just can't wait to have one all to yourself.

So for now, I am keeping a stockpile of exotic leathers in storage, and I will gladly sell some for a reasonable offer (Caramon, I am thinking of you in particular, but all tailors in general). Eventually I do want to make an outfit all in Allophyl or something, but I will take the PED instead if it helps a fellow soc member. In time I plan on making all these leathers into gear, so time is limited. And if you see me walking around in a fancy, hot pink Armax thong, you know you are too late.

Curly Twist Bender

No comments: