Tuesday, October 17, 2006

New VU 8.7 coming soon.

Did you notice the news from MindArk? The new version update will be awesome, atleast the graphics look great. I know every VU has some problems so many people don't love to see a new version update. But I like the progress. There is a special note from MindArk considering the use of amplifiers. Usage of weapons will more look like the usage of tools and amps for mining (if I understand it well). When you max out that particular weapon you can go to use a better one. And i like the idea! Eventhough I have to see it myself. But if it is well balanced we will have some new goals while hunting. Here is the link with more information from MindArk: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/6096.html

It is also time to recruit new persons. Our new society is about complete and pretty stable, didn't see one person leave our soc. Recently we recruited Acronoid to our soc, she can be of use to sell some armors. More may join, but it is very important that they are active and that they reach Wolverine (Yes! I know! A little effort won't do them any harm.)

Last weekend was fun too. Acronoid, Caramon and myself went to visit the oil rig... We were the lucky ones to use a wormhole to the rig. I had no oil at all after the trip, but it was worth the visit :)

Later, VinzZ 

No comments: